Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

System Check... Countdown... Hit the on button... Houston - we have lift off


Transmitter 7 has successful on air testing!
I am reminded of a favorite book by Chuck Swindoll - Three Steps Forward, Two Steps Back.
 
Within the last couple days we have seen some real steps ahead to getting TX 7 on the air.  One step accomplished, and then it's back to move ahead to the next step.
Just a couple hours ago the call rang out for a test to bring TX 7 on.  And... all systems go.  Next -  to put modulation on - an audio test over the air.
 
It was a success!!   (Rejoicing -- Hallelujah!)
 
 
 
 
The tune of “He who began a good work in you – is faithful to complete it” was the first sound out of TX 7.
The transmitter isn’t ready for putting scheduled programing over the air yet, but – we have radio – we have lift off!  J

2 comments:

  1. When can I come back and work with you all again? It's almost been a year since I came over and I am hoping to come again if GOD works it out. In the mean time, be sure you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work guys. It's been almost one year since I left to come over there and I am hopeful it will work out someday for us to return. In the meantime, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete